All purchases made through Johnson Electric Online Shop are considered to be B to B transactions and not for purposes of personal consumption. In the event the customer is a natural person, he/she is deemed to act for the purposes which are within his/her trade, business, craft or profession, thus is not deemed to be a “consumer” as defined in the applicable laws and regulations.
- Customized products from the Johnson Electric Online Shop cannot be returned or exchanged due to the nature of the products.
- All products purchased through Johnson Electric Online Shop cannot be returned or exchanged. Exceptions for exchange will be allowed for defective products only.
- Upon receiving the product, you should confirm the name, model, quantity, etc., and check for any damage, discrepancies from the ordered product, or defects (referred to as "defect"). If you believe there is a defect, you must notify Johnson Electric within 1 week of receiving the product by contacting us at email@example.com to request for an exchange.
- Johnson Electric may request that you return the product for review and assessment. Once Johnson Electric has determined that the product is defective and that you are eligible for an exchange, we will ship you a replacement product. The shipping fee for replacements will be borne by us.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Johnson Electric be held liable to you for any loss or damage, including without limitation any loss of business interests incurred by you.
- If a notice of defects is not received by Johnson Electric within the above specified time frame, it will be considered that the product has passed inspection.
- The warranty period may vary for each product, please refer to the Terms & Conditions.
- Terms & Conditions apply. Johnson Electric reserves the final right to interpret and amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.